All sessions can be offered in-person or virtually.
Individual Psychotherapy and counseling Sessions:
Family Psychotherapy And Counseling Sessions:
Group Psychotherapy And Counseling Sessions:
- We encourage the following rules:
- Avoid bringing anyone not directly affecting our time together (siblings/family/friends) to wait for you in the common area(s). If they need to come along, please limit their time in the common areas, or encourage them to hang out in the car.
- Please arrive at, or slightly before, your session time. If arriving early, please remain in your car until your session time.
- Please practice hygiene as suggested by the governing bodies. Wash your hands (20 seconds or longer (hint sing the ABC’s 2x) and use sanitizer when/where available.
- Stay Home If You Or Anyone In Your Household Are Sick!
- We can schedule via video if you’re sick or someone at your home is sick – just need a high speed internet connection (home Wi-Fi or 4G or better cellular signal)
Hello [insert insurance company] agency worker, my name is [state your name]. I am currently engaging in counseling services in the state of Wisconsin, and would like to verify that my plan allows telehealth or video counseling. The billing codes 90834 or 90837 will be used – and my therapist has set up a secure video platform to see me. If they confirm that they allow this type of session, please ask for what is called a “Modifier” – usually a 2-digit code like: GT or 96. As we move forward this platform (video counseling) is available to nearly everyone who is working with me, and I am confident that it is only temporary, although it can be a valuable tool for us to connect we work through your unique struggles. If you have questions, please make sure to reach out and ask via email
The repetitiveness of using artistic materials can aid in reducing anxiety, depression and negative behaviors. Positives of using artistic materials can be increasing self esteem, self worth and relaxation.
During an initial assessment we will discuss you, your concerns and goals which will assist us both in your journey to wellness. At any time you wish to not create, just let me know.
Mental Health Counseling
At our initial assessment we will discuss you, your concerns and goals which will assist us both in your journey to wellness. At any time you would wish to create, just let me know.
Interested in creating art with others? Supplies will be available yet you are welcome to bring your own. In an open studio setting I will offer a process, however the choice of what and how to create is up to you.
The creative process can facilitate conversation between attendees and assist in decreasing daily or long term stress symptoms in a safe and supportive environment.