August 1st, 2022
Samantha is willing to see vaccinated or unvaccinated clients in person, it is up to the discretion of the client if they are comfortable in sharing that information.
Please be advised to verify coverage with your insurance provider as some are paying differently for telehealth vs. in person sessions. When checking, ask for outpatient mental health, telehealth with an end date for telehealth coverage.
If you are not feeling well, experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, have recently tested positive for COVID-19 or been exposed to someone testing positive, please call to let Samantha know and other arrangements will be made.
Masks are optional. Please let Samantha know ahead of time if you would like her to wear a mask during your sessions. Samantha will have hand sanitizer available at the building entrance and in the office where services are provided.
Thank you for your understanding as we all continue to make adjustments during these challenging times.
July 1- 2020
During COVID-19 paperwork can be digitally signed and returned and sessions may be primarily video or telephone.
Walk and Talk
Meet in the park to walk and talk for session- park will be discussed ahead of time and confirmed morning of.
Because of the current climate (i.e. Public Health Crisis, Covid-19, C-19, Pandemic) I am offering therapy sessions through TeleHealth, Video Therapy to assist with social distancing. Please be aware this is done best on a computer or in a household with a high speed internet connection (home Wi-Fi or 4G or better cellular signal)
In Person Sessions
We encourage the following rules:
- Avoid bringing anyone not directly affecting our time together (siblings/family/friends) to wait for you in the common area(s). If they need to come along, please limit their time in the common areas, or encourage them to hang out in the car.
- Please arrive at, or slightly before, your session time. If arriving early, please remain in your car until your session time.
- Please practice hygiene as suggested by the governing bodies. Wash your hands (20 seconds or longer (hint sing the ABC’s 2x) and use sanitizer when/where available.
- Stay Home If You Or Anyone In Your Household Are Sick!
- We can schedule via video if you’re sick or someone at your home is sick – just need a high speed internet connection (home Wi-Fi or 4G or better cellular signal)
- Wear a mask during sessions, use hand sanitizer before entering and supplies may be limited due to sanitation ability.